Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy life! :)

I hope everybody is enjoying the weather as much as we are! (Minus the days it has decided to snow.) We are staying very busy as usual. I am starting some new sewing projects, and I've decided to start making cute hair clips, bows and flowers for those cute baby headbands that I can sell on etsy. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. I've also discovered how much laundry a baby can create. I sometimes feel it's a full time job just keeping up with that. Jason is staying busy with school, work and scouts. He is doing such a good job juggling everything! He does it all, and still manages to be the most amazing husband and father! What a great guy! :)



Brooklyn is content to just sit in a bouncer as long as she's in the same room as me. This is very helpful for me when I'm working in the kitchen. She sat there watching me, and looking around the kitchen for a good hour before she even made a sound.



She loves being held by her Dad.


First time in the crib! She loves it!


She was giving Dad smiles - but of course I missed most of it and caught the tail end :)


After being hauled around by Mom all day. We visited my doctor, her doctor, and we had to run some other errands. I forgot her binkie for the trip, but she was such a good sport!

No comments: